Dove Doodle is a social enterprise that supports artists with a disability.
We engage our artists with a disability to run art workshops. The dual purpose is to create employment for them and help fulfil our social mission.
We aim to bridge the gap between our artists, the employers and the employees through our art workshop. It provides opportunity for dialogue and social interaction to achieve social integration in the near future.
To all employers, you can make a difference in our community by helping to build an inclusive culture through signing up for our art workshop.
Art workshop details
- Duration: 1 hour and 15 minutes
- Venue: to be held at the workplace (additional charges will apply for booking of venue by us)
- Personal sharing by our artists ( life story and art making journey)
- Demonstration of an art form by our artists, e.g. design a tote bag, with step-by-step guidance
- Hands-on activity for participants to experience and create the design
- Each participants will be able to bring home the art created by them
- Advanced booking is required for reserving your proposed date.